Hi everyone,
Sorry i didn't write yesterday but i was busy, so I'll tell you what happened. Ok so we met Rossano for breakfast then we went shopping one last time before going back to the hotel to finish packing for London. Then Rossano and his family came to say goodbye and to take us to the airport. At the airport we hung out in the lounge until the flight (I had two hot chocolates).
The flight was about two hours long and we were in the front row of the plane. Then a while after takeoff the guy next to us started picking his nose (EWW!) so I started watching a movie on my ipod. Then when we landed we jumped on a bus and went to our hotel for the night.
Then this morning we woke up at five thanks to our wake up call (it phoned us twice) and then we jumped back on the bus to take us back to the airport. So at the moment i am writing to you from the lounge and I'm just about to go find some breakfast. So well I will write when I can but I'm not sure that there is an internet connection in Africa so you might not here from me for a while.
Chloe
awesome and ewwwwwwww
ReplyDeletewho has to sit next to him??
gross
send us the pics
plz