Hey everyone,
Ok well I know I haven't posted anything recently but I hope you all check anyway. Anyway Simon (my annoying brother) left on friday at 5:00 am to go on a soccer field trip to victoria. So Simon's school took a ferry to the island and while they were getting off the boat it caught on fire! I mean come on whats wrong with this family?? We have been attacked by lions, planes have almost crashed trying to land and now this! Well when Simon got there he scored most of the goals and had a great day! Ummmm.... ok sorry I dont really have anything to talk about bye!
Chloe
hi
ReplyDeletebye simon
OMG this is so awesome!!!!! im in french class right now!!!! well bye !
ReplyDeleteclo and beth
ps its give a pretty girl a hug day!
hi this is camy! i hate french!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSee ya
Camy <3
Hi Chloe! Why do you have a blog anyway????
ReplyDelete- Eileen
because peo0ple want to keep in touch with us when we go away and well we travel a lot!
ReplyDeleteChloe
Who knows you have a blog? Is it for your whole family or just you?
ReplyDeleteWHAT IF RANDOM STALKER CREEPS GO ON IT AND STEAL YOR IDENTITY????!!!!!