Today we didn't do too much, we just sort of relaxed and enjoyed our last day. After breakfast we phoned Sky and asked her to drive us to the Russian market, but since its new years its mostly closed until sunday. We managed to by a few more tourist nik naks though before returning to the Billabong. We sat by the pool and I did some homework for a few hours until I needed a break. We took a walked down to the "mall" and enjoyed comparing prices on things here with things back home. We got some more ice cream (how can you tell I like ice cream?), some snacks and went back so I could continue my homework and mum could work on her tan.
For dinner we ate at the Billabong and then ventured around the block in search of sleep.
-Chloe :)
For dinner we ate at the Billabong and then ventured around the block in search of sleep.
-Chloe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment