Monday, January 24, 2011

Trip to Cambodia - day 1

Hi everyone!
So here we are driving to the airport about to leave on yet another crazy trip, this time to the "Kingdom of Cambodia" as it's officially known. There we will be building twenty five houses (Hooray for charity work!) Allow me to go into a little more detail on the subject for those of you who don't feel like google-ing it:


Cambodia is a country in south-east Asia that is bordered by Thailand, the Gulf of Thailand, Laos and Vietnam. The official language there is Khmer and the population sits just under fifteen million.


We are going to be going to Phnom Pen, which is both Cambodia's capital and largest city.


We are going to be flying to Hong Kong, staying overnight, and then continuing on to Phnom Pen.... Well that's a basic summary of what's going on I guess I'll talk to you all later!


-Chloe :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chloe, I always love reading your blogs and glad you take the time to write them. How long will you be there?

    Any plans to return to Mexico? Tell your mom I said hello.

    xxxxooo,
    Tracy Willits (used to be Magnus)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ok so answering your questions in order:
    We are going for two weeks in total.
    Mum says yes she will let you know and she says hi.
    Oh and congrats on getting married :)
    -Chloe :)

    ReplyDelete